Thai Yoga Massage
In this unique healing system of Thai Yoga Massage - also called Nuad Boran and widely known as traditional Thai massage - the practitioner guides the recipient through a series of yoga postures while palming and thumbing along the body's energy ("Sen") lines and pressures points. Together these actions result in a comprehensive full body treatment that relieves muscular tension, improves circulation, boosts the immune system and balances the body energetically. Thai Yoga Massage is performed on a mat on the floor; both client and practitioner are dressed in comfortable clothing allowing ease of movement and flexibility. No oils or creams are used.
Costs: 75 EUR (150 min), 45 (90 min), Series of 3 (90min) is 110 EUR, Series of 7 (90min) is 225 EUR.
Ayurvedic Yoga Massage
In ayurvedic yoga massage the work is based upon the science of ayurveda and yoga. Various techniques are used to warm up the muscular system and to improve the blood and lymph circulation. Combination of yoga streches are used to help the articulation of joints, to release the tensions in the muscles and joints. The oil and herb used in this massage helps in balancing the body elements (dosha), improves the circulation and releases the toxins. This ayuryogic massage concentrates on to improve the circulation, to allign the muscoloskeletal system and to increase the vital energy. According to tradition of ayurveda it ist best when taken in series of 3, 7 or 14 massages. At the end of the sesion it gives deep relaxation and feeling of rejuvenating, finished with sweda – ayurvedic steam box treatment. More info: http://dharma.org.pl/ayurvedicyoga.html.
75 EUR (150min), 45 EUR (90min), 25 EUR (40min); Series of 3 (90min) is 110 EUR; series of 7 (90min) is 225 EUR.
Kalari feet massage – Chavutti Thirumal
Kalari massages are excellentsupplement of phisical training. Traditionally are integrete part of kalripayatt training, ancient keralitte martial art. So it is recommended for intensive trainning in astanga yoga as well. It is related with kalari chikitsa - keralitte therapy. There are lighter massages with hands, and stronger pressure with use of the feet. Lighter one is alternative for people, who could not take tougher massage in case of illness, sorow, bony or underweight. In other case Chavutti Thirumal is much prefered - kalariite feet massage. Chavutti strenghtens, rejunavates and purifies the body. Body becomes lighter, and mind much more clear and przejrzysty. In malai thirumal means massage, and chavutti feet. Traditionally taken in series of 7 massages during 8 days treatment for regular clients and in series of 14 for intensive training. This treatment is a wonderful compliment to yoga practice, & is one of the most thorough oil massages achieving total liberation of connective tissue.
Costs: 50 EUR(90 min), Series of 7 is 225 EUR, Series of 14 is 400EUR.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINNIG IN MASSAGES:
- THAI YOGA MASSAGE COURSE (50hrs) You will learn massage in 4 position, acupressure along sen energy lines, energy work, and stretching techniques with a smooth flow rhythm, what result in a comprehensive full body treatment that relieves muscular tension, improves circulation, boosts the immune system and balances the body energetically. Thecertificate will be given from ‘Dharma’. Aprx ~ 500Eur
- AYURVEDA YOGA MASSAGE COURSE (50hrs)
You will learn 3 position massage, both hand & feet techniques, which come in part from kalari tradition. This massage use ayurvedic oils and herbal powder to balance the body elements (dosha), and to improve the circulation and releases the toxins. Combination of yoga streches, which comes from BKS Iyengar medical classes, is used to help the articulation of joints, to release the tensions in the muscles and joints. This ayuryogic massage concentrates on to improvethe circulation, to allign the muscoloskeletal system and to increase the vital energy. It is recommended for those with straints and sorrow after yoga or physical practice. The cirificate will be given from ‘Dharma’. Aprx~ 600Eur
- CHAVUTTI THIRUMMAL COURSE – KERALITTE FEET MASSAGE (50hrs) This massage is masterpiece of Kerala bodywork tradition. It is excellent supplement of any physical training. Traditionally is the integrated part of kallaripayatt (Kerala martial art) and kathakali (traditional Kerala dance) training. During the course you will learn how to massage with the feet in 4-5 different positions, and how to use rope for balancing during work. The strong healing ayurvedic oils are used in big quantity on naked body with long and strong strokes. Stretches are also used to release tensions and open “gates” for free prana flow. It goes deep into 7 tissues of the body. It is recommended for those in sorrows, exhaustion, and body aches. It helps to strengthen and rejunavate the body faster. It is the most preffered massage style for astanga, martial art and dance practitioners. There is a myth that Kalari Uzhichil/Chavutti Thirumal comes from a very old heritage and that it is based on the dance of Shiva, the lord of destruction and creation. The certificate will be given from ‘Dharma’. Aprx ~ 700 Eur
- SHIROABHYANGA & MUKHABHYANGA - AYURVEDIC HEAD AND MARMA FACIAL MASSAGE COURSE. 10 hrs of practice and theory. Massage of most stressfull and sensetive area. Oil and accupresure techniques in sitting and prone position. Treatments duration about 30-45 minutes. The certificate will be given from 'Dharma'. Aprx ~ 200 Eur
- ADVANCED TECHNIQUES OF THAI, AYURYOGA, KALARI TECHNIQUES in individual and group trainings